"Experienced Franklin Property Management"
Property Asset Management (PAM) is a leading property management company in Wisconsin. We provide comprehensive property management services to property owners and investors in Franklin and the surrounding areas. With over 18 years of experience in the industry, PAM has established a reputation for excellence in property management, delivering high-quality services for all of our investors and residents.
As an experienced Franklin property management company, PAM has an in-depth understanding of the local market and can help property owners and investors navigate the legal and regulatory landscape of the area. We can also help you find the right residents for your property, ensuring your rental income is stable and reliable. Our services include everything from tenant screening and leasing to rent collection and maintenance, as well as accounting and financial reporting.
Partner with PAM
Franklin at a Glance
Franklin, Wisconsin is a great place to live for those seeking a peaceful suburban lifestyle with easy access to the city. Located just south of Milwaukee, Franklin provides a tranquil setting surrounded by natural beauty and a range of recreational opportunities. It is a desirable location for those seeking a peaceful suburban lifestyle with easy accessibility to the city.
The city offers several attractions, including beautiful parks and green spaces such as Whitnall Park and the popular Boerner Botanical Gardens. Franklin is also near the Root River Parkway, providing opportunities for biking, walking, and enjoying nature. Additionally, the city is conveniently located approximately 15 miles southwest of downtown Milwaukee, with a typical drive taking around 20 to 30 minutes.
Our Favorite Parks
- Whitnall Park: Park and nature center with tours, botanical gardens, a golf course & trails.
- Lions Legend Park: Lions Legend Park II is a 21 acre park with amenities such as a play structure, soccer field, ball diamond, volleyball court, tennis courts, etc.
- Root River Parkway: Want to find the best trails in Root River Parkway for an adventurous hike or a family trip? AllTrails has 2 great trails for hiking and more.
Our Favorite Restaurants
- Honey Butter Cafe: Honey Butter Cafe uses locally sourced, fresh ingredients from Wisconsin to bring you the farm-to-table experience.
- Sweet Basil: Looking for something fresh and different in Franklin? We are serving up Thai & Laotian street eats like skewers, noodles, rice dishes, curry, soups, and grilled meats reminiscent of the markets in Thailand and Laos.
- Casa Di Giorgio: Franklin residents have made Casa Di Giorgio one of the most popular pizzerias in the area. Maybe it will become a favorite of yours, too!
Other Favorite Attactions
- Boerner Botanical Gardens: Thousands of plants bring the seasons to life at the Botanical Gardens, with colorful and fragrant displays laid out in 12 formal gardens.
- Wehr Nature Center: Connect with the natural environment at this 220-acre nature preserve.
- The Rock Sports Complex: Athletic park comprising baseball fields, mountain bike & BMX trails & snow play areas, plus 2 bars.
Frequently Asked Questions
It is situated approximately 15 miles southwest of downtown Milwaukee.
The population of Franklin is approximately 37,000 people, based on the available data.
Franklin offers several popular attractions and recreational opportunities for residents and visitors. Whitnall Park, a 640-acre park, is a major attraction with its expansive green spaces, hiking trails, picnic areas, and the beautiful Boerner Botanical Gardens. The Rock Sports Complex is a popular destination for outdoor activities, featuring ski slopes, hiking trails, and sports fields
Franklin is served by the Franklin Public School District, which operates several elementary, middle, and high schools within the city. There are also private school options available nearby.
Housing options in Franklin, Wisconsin offer a mix of single-family homes, townhouses, and apartments. Residential neighborhoods are well-maintained and range from established areas to newer developments. The housing market in Franklin provides options for prospective residents looking for different styles and sizes of homes.
The city is well-connected to the greater Milwaukee area, providing easy access to other parts of the city region. Franklin also has a public bus system operated by Milwaukee County Transit System (MCTS), offering public transportation options within the city and connections to neighboring areas.