"Experienced Oak Creek Property Management"
Property Asset Management (PAM) is a leading property management company in Wisconsin. We provide comprehensive property management services to property owners and investors in Oak Creek and the surrounding areas. With over 18 years of experience in the industry, PAM has established a reputation for excellence in property management, delivering high-quality services for all of our investors and residents.
As an experienced Oak Creek property management company, PAM has an in-depth understanding of the local market and can help property owners and investors navigate the legal and regulatory landscape of the area. We can also help you find the right residents for your property, ensuring your rental income is stable and reliable. Our services include everything from tenant screening and leasing to rent collection and maintenance, as well as accounting and financial reporting.
Partner with PAM
Oak Creek at a Glance
Oak Creek, Wisconsin offers residents a small city feel with more suburban conveniences and a less crowded feel than big city residentials. There is an overall lower cost of living here which makes Oak Creek a perfect location for real estate investment. With its proximity to downtown Milwaukee, Oak Creek provides residents with easy access to the city’s vibrant cultural scene, job opportunities, and entertainment options.
The city is home to the beautiful Lake Vista Park, which offers scenic views of Lake Michigan, walking trails, picnic areas, and a playground. Drexel Town Square serves as the heart of Oak Creek, featuring a mix of shops, restaurants, and community events. Oak Creek also has an amazing public library and is home to Wisconsin’s only Ikea.
Oak Creek features attractive residential neighborhoods. Housing options in Oak Creek cater to various preferences and budgets. The city offers a range of housing styles, including single-family homes, townhouses, and apartments.
Our Favorite Parks
- Lake Vista Park: The park offers stunning views of the lake and provides a serene and relaxing environment for visitors. With its fishing pier, walking paths, disc golf course, and ample green spaces, Lake Vista Park is an ideal destination for outdoor enthusiasts, nature lovers, and those seeking a peaceful retreat.
- Abendeschein Community Park: Named after the city’s first mayor, Abendschein Park features plenty of open areas with room to roam or play a game of Frisbee.
- Oak Leaf Park: The Oak Leaf Trail is a 125 miles multi-use trail system around Milwaukee County for cycling, rollerblading, walking, and running.
Our Favorite Restaurants
- Cubanites Oak Creek: Cubanitas, which means little Cuban girls in Spanish, is the city’s first, and only, entirely Cuban restaurant. Cubanitas not only serves up a thirst-quenching delicious mojitos the appetizers and entrée items carry through the simple flavors and fresh ingredients that are the mark of good Cuban cuisine.
- Branded Steer: Branded Steer in Oak Creek is conveniently located on the corner of 13th & College Ave. Just ½ mile from the Airport.
- First Watch: First Watch is an American restaurant chain based in Bradenton, Florida. Featuring all sorts of yummy and fresh foods!
Other Favorite Attactions
- Drexel Town Square: Drexel Town Square is Oak Creek’s newest retail, commercial, residential and civic development, on the corner of Drexel and Howell Avenues, with much of the development completed or soon to be completed.
- City 13 Escape Room: Highest Rated Escape Room Experience In Milwaukee. Book Now! Can Your Team Escape?
Frequently Asked Questions
Oak Creek, Wisconsin is located just south of Milwaukee. It is approximately 10 miles south of downtown Milwaukee.
As of 2022, the population of Oak Creek, Wisconsin is approximately 36,500 people.
There are several popular attractions in Oak Creek that residents and visitors can enjoy. One of the notable attractions is Lake Vista Park, which offers beautiful views of Lake Michigan, walking trails, picnic areas, and a playground. The Drexel Town Square serves as a central gathering place with a variety of shops, restaurants, and community events.
Oak Creek is served by the Oak Creek-Franklin Joint School District, which operates several schools in the area. There are both public and private school options available for students of different age groups.
Oak Creek has single-family homes, townhouses, and apartments.
Oak Creek is well-connected to major highways such as I-94 and I-41 passing through or near the city, providing convenient access to other parts of the Milwaukee metropolitan area. The city also has a public bus system operated by Milwaukee County Transit System (MCTS), offering public transportation options for residents.