Our Guiding Principles
- If we can’t pay for our fees by eliminating expenses while increasing income then we don’t deserve your business.
- Efficiency and smart use of time impact the bottom line, therefore the first 30 minutes of all maintenance calls are included in our monthly management fee. In 30 minutes or less we solve 90% of all maintenance issues.
- The last five years have witnessed a historic evolution of our real estate markets. The new realities of today’s market demand flexibility and sustainability. All of our services are cafeteria based, providing investors the flexibility in selecting which of our solutions to deploy. Sustainability demands we charge single and duplex tenants actual water expense. Larger multi unit buildings require a running 30 day average to be utilized to determine billing of tenants. Regardless of building size, today’s marketplace insists that tenants are responsible for their water usage.
- Another facet of real estate’s new marketplace is the rental that is for sale. The cost structure of property ownership demands revenue, therefore we successfully rent while these properties are being marketed for sale.
- Finally, we embrace the concept that each investor needs every ounce of income, cost reduction, and protection available in the marketplace. We are duty bound to work our hardest in delivering these advantages and protections.
Performance Asset Management offers affordable full service property management in Wisconsin. Find out what separates us from the rest.
Looking to rent a home in southeastern Wisconsin? Find a place today by searching in your desired location.