"Experienced Shorewood Property Management"
Property Asset Management (PAM) is a leading property management company in Wisconsin. We provide comprehensive property management services to property owners and investors in Shorewood and the surrounding areas. With over 18 years of experience in the industry, PAM has established a reputation for excellence in property management, delivering high-quality services for all of our investors and residents.
As an experienced Shorewood property management company, PAM has an in-depth understanding of the local market and can help property owners and investors navigate the legal and regulatory landscape of the area. We can also help you find the right residents for your property, ensuring your rental income is stable and reliable. Our services include everything from tenant screening and leasing to rent collection and maintenance, as well as accounting and financial reporting.
Partner with PAM
Shorewood at a Glance
Living in Shorewood, Wisconsin offers residents a blend of historic charm, natural beauty, and convenient access to urban amenities. Located just north of Downtown Milwaukee and nestled along the shores of Lake Michigan, Shorewood is a highly desirable location known for its tree-lined streets, beautiful homes, and vibrant local culture.
One of the main attractions of Shorewood is its proximity to Lake Michigan. Residents can enjoy the stunning lakefront views, access to beaches, and recreational opportunities. The village of Shorewood is a thriving local business district. Along Oakland Avenue, residents can find a variety of unique shops, boutiques, restaurants, and cafes. This bustling commercial area provides a vibrant atmosphere. Community events and festivals held throughout the year further strengthen the community spirit and provide opportunities for residents to come together and connect.
In terms of accessibility, Shorewood offers convenient transportation options. The village is well-connected to major highways such as I-43 and Highway 32, making it easily accessible for commuting to neighboring communities and downtown Milwaukee. Public transportation, including bus routes, provides additional convenience for residents who prefer to use public transit for their daily commute or leisure activities.
Our Favorite Parks
- Atwater Park: Atwater Park offers great year-round views of Lake Michigan and is also home to a sculpture created by Spanish artist, Jaume Plensa.
- Hubbard Park: Located on a nearly five-acre, 1,400 feet long strip of land between the Milwaukee River and the former Chicago and Northwestern Railroad, now converted into part of the Oak Leaf Trail.
- Shorewood Nature Preserve: Shorewood Nature Preserve is known for its incredible natural beauty and is home to a variety of wildlife, including eagles, ospreys, and herons.
- Estabrook Park: On the east bank of the Milwaukee River, Estabrook Park is an urban green space with a beer garden, sports courts, a dog park, and a segment of the Oak Leaf Trail.
Our Favorite Restaurants
- Buttermint: Buttermint features a modern menu with inspiration from the early 1960s, an era that launched trendy restaurants as we know them today.
- Three Lions Pub: An authentic British pub that provides patrons with an eclectic blend of English culinary standbys and traditional American cuisine.
- C-Viche Shorewood: The C-viche mission is to present unique, fresh, innovative Classic Latin American flavors.
Other Favorite Attactions
- Shorewood Farmers Market: The Shorewood Farmers Market is a not-for-profit organization that brings fresh, unique food directly to you and our Village from the people who grow and make it.
- Hubbard Park Summer Sounds: Enjoy live music at Hubbard Park Lodge every Friday in July and August. You can either bring your own picnic or buy food and drinks from the Hubbard Park Lodge.
- Movie Under the Stars, Summer Movie Event: The Shorewood Recreation Department’s Movie Under the Stars Series offers free, family-friendly film screenings at the Shorewood High School football field for all community members.
Frequently Asked Questions
Shorewood, Wisconsin is a village located in Milwaukee County, just north of Downtown Milwaukee. Approximately 10 minutes away from downtown.
There is estimated to be around 13,000 residents based on the latest available data.
Popular attractions in Shorewood, Wisconsin include the scenic Lake Drive, which offers stunning views of Lake Michigan and is lined with parks and beaches. The village is also known for its vibrant business district along Oakland Avenue, featuring a variety of local shops, restaurants, and cafes.
Shorewood is served by the Shorewood School District, which operates several public schools in the area. Additionally, there are private school options available nearby, providing alternative educational choices for families.
There is a mix of architectural styles and sizes in Shorewood. The village features a range of residential properties, including single-family homes, duplexes, apartments, and townhouses.
The village is well-connected to major highways, including I-43 and Highway 32, providing convenient access to surrounding areas. Public transportation options, such as buses, are available for commuting within Shorewood and connecting to other parts of the Milwaukee area. Additionally, Shorewood is a walkable neighborhood with many amenities within close proximity, making it easy to navigate on foot.