"Experienced Bay View Property Management"
Property Asset Management (PAM) is a leading property management company in Wisconsin. We provide comprehensive property management services to property owners and investors in Bay View and the surrounding areas. With over 18 years of experience in the industry, PAM has established a reputation for excellence in property management, delivering high-quality services for all of our investors and residents.
As an experienced Bay View property management company, PAM has an in-depth understanding of the local market and can help property owners and investors navigate the legal and regulatory landscape of the area. We can also help you find the right residents for your property, ensuring your rental income is stable and reliable. Our services include everything from tenant screening and leasing to rent collection and maintenance, as well as accounting and financial reporting.
Partner with PAM
Bay View at a Glance
Bay View is an attractive location for real estate investment for several reasons. The assets we manage in the Bay View area attract some of the best residents in southeastern Wisconsin. Awesome residents are the pillars of top-performing investment assets. We are grateful to serve our fantastic resident and investor clients alike. On average, our Bay View residents stay 4 – 6 years. We often see very limited inventory year around and a maximum number of incredibly qualified renters. Great people and great vibes!
In addition to its desirable location, Bay View has miles of views and trails bordering Lake Michigan. Here you can find South Shore Park and a beer garden just steps from the lake, multiple beach areas, a yacht club, and frequent Milverine sightings.
Bay View is located 10 minutes from downtown Milwaukee. It is also easily accessible from major streets and highways that lead toward Milwaukee and Chicago.
Our Favorite Parks
- South Shore Park: South Shore Park offers a nice trail, a playground, picnic tables, park benches with a beautiful view of Lake Michigan, and a marina.
- Humboldt Park: Home of Milwaukee’s Craft Beer Garden (The Vine Humboldt), Humboldt Park also features a band shell, ball fields & courts, a lagoon for fishing & ice skating, plenty of pathways, and community events all year long.
- Beulah Brinton Playfield Bay View Neighborhood Association and Milwaukee Recreation have teamed up to create a so-called “wheel spot” to Beulah Brinton Playfield at 2555 S. Bay St. in Bay View.
Our Favorite Restaurants
- Honey Pie: Honeypie was opened in 2009 and from the very beginning our goal has been to make great, Midwestern-inspired food with great Wisconsin ingredients.
- Small Pie: Local neighborhood, counter-service cafe specializing in handmade savory and sweet pies and treats.
- Sorella: “Sorella: Italian for Sister” is an old school meets new school, East Coast meets Midwest, with a Southern-style Italian restaurant landing right in the heart of Bay View.
- Centraal Grand Café & Tappery: Located on the corner of KK and Lincoln, Centraal Grand Café & Tappery boasts one of Milwaukee’s largest tap program and longest bars.
- Café Corazón: Pulling inspiration from their time living in the San Francisco Bay Area, Café Corazón sought to bring fresh Latin cuisine to Milwaukee.
Other Favorite Attactions
- Chill on The Hill: Chill on the Hill, brought to you by the Bay View Neighborhood Association and Milwaukee County Parks, is a weekly free summer concert event with live local music, food trucks, and fun for the whole family. The event happens on Tuesday evenings (during the summer) at Humboldt Park in Bay View.
- Bay View Bash: Established in 2004, the Bay View Bash is a community festival of food, art, music, crafts, books, and community organizations.
- Bay View Gallery Night: Bay View neighborhood celebrates local art, music, and Milwaukee small businesses!
Frequently Asked Questions
Bay View is a neighborhood situated on the shore of Lake Michigan, south of downtown Milwaukee.
The population of Bay View is approximately 15,000 people, according to the latest census data.
Bay View has several popular attractions, including the South Shore Park, which offers a beach, playgrounds, picnic areas, and trails. The neighborhood is also known for its many restaurants, cafes, bars, and shops, many of which are located on Kinnickinnic Avenue, the main commercial thoroughfare. Other attractions in Bay View include the Bay View Historical Society Museum, the Bay View Bash festival that features many local artists and crafts, and the Humboldt Park Beer Garden, which is open to all families and furry friends (21+ to drink).
The schools in Bay View are part of the Milwaukee Public Schools district, which serves students in grades K-12. The district has several public and private schools in the Bay View area, including Bay View High School, Fernwood Montessori School, Saint Lucas Lutheran School, and Trowbridge Street School.
The housing options in Bay View include a mix of historic and newer homes, apartments, and condos. Many of the homes in the neighborhood are Victorian-style, built in the late 19th and early 20th centuries, and there are also newer, modern developments and apartment complexes. Bay View has a diverse mix of housing options, with a range of styles, sizes, and prices to suit different preferences and budgets
Bay View is easily accessible by public transportation, with several bus routes operated by the Milwaukee County Transit System running through the neighborhood. The neighborhood is also easily accessible by car, with major highways such as I-94 and I-794 nearby. Additionally, Bay View has a network of bike lanes and trails, including the Hank Aaron State Trail, which connects to downtown Milwaukee and other parts of the city.