"Experienced Wauwatosa Property Management"
Property Asset Management (PAM) is a leading property management company in Wisconsin. We provide comprehensive property management services to property owners and investors in Wauwatosa and the surrounding areas. With over 18 years of experience in the industry, PAM has established a reputation for excellence in property management, delivering high-quality services for all of our investors and residents.
As an experienced Wauwatosa property management company, PAM has an in-depth understanding of the local market and can help property owners and investors navigate the legal and regulatory landscape of the area. We can also help you find the right residents for your property, ensuring your rental income is stable and reliable. Our services include everything from tenant screening and leasing to rent collection and maintenance, as well as accounting and financial reporting.
Partner with PAM
We deliver a modern suite of services to our residents, which drives their satisfaction and long-term retention as valued PAM clients. We strive daily to improve all of the services provided to our residents and investors. Our management can be reached the same day via email, phone, and text. Better service equals better performance, which is why it is important for us to stand by our 24/7 maintenance and emergency service requests.
We guarantee that PAM is a trusted and reliable partner for investors in Wauwatosa and the surrounding areas, offering a wide range of services and expertise to help you achieve your real estate investment goals.
When resident clients win, investors win. When both win, PAM wins. Our success is aligned with the happiness and satisfaction of all of our clients.
Wauwatosa at a Glance
Wauwatosa, also referred to simply as “Tosa,” is an attractive location for real estate investment for several reasons. First and foremost, Wauwatosa is a highly desirable place to live, with a high quality of life, excellent schools, and a strong sense of community. On average, our Wauwatosa residents stay 5 – 8 years. We often see very limited inventory year around for Wauwatosa properties.
In addition to its desirable location, Wauwatosa has a growing and diverse economy with a range of industries, including healthcare, education, and retail. The city is home to several major employers, including the Medical College of Wisconsin, Froedtert Hospital, and Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin, which provide a stable source of employment and economic growth.
Furthermore, with two distinguished downtown areas, it is no wonder why Tosa is frequently in demand among residents and visitors. With easy access to the highway and major roads in and out of Milwaukee, travel is quick and accessible.
Our Favorite Parks
- Jacobus Park: Reservable picnic areas, restrooms, a Native Plant Community, a wading pool, a tot lot, and ice skating.
- Hart Park: Home to athletic fields, curling, playgrounds, a splash pad, public art, and incredible paths and open space, Hart Park has spaces for every type of recreation.
- Webster Park: Webster Park has a playground with grass-like turf. Swing, climb, and make memories while visiting this park in the northern part of the city.
- Menomonee River Parkway: This 55-acre open space area follows the Menomonee River for 2 miles. The parkway includes footbridges, a paddle launch, sports fields, mowed open spaces, and natural areas.
Our Favorite Restaurants
- Café Hollander Tosa Village: Café Hollander serves up Belgian beers and comfort-food fare in a European-style cafe with a vintage-chic vibe.
- BelAir Cantina: BelAir Cantina is a Wisconsin chain of Mexican-fusion restaurants best described as “Oaxacan meets L.A. food truck” style cuisine.
- North Avenue Grill: A modern American diner that offers old-fashioned classics with a hardy, modern flavor.
- Le Reve Pâtisserie & Café: French cafe in the heart of Wauwatosa Village serving classic French cuisine.
- Rocket Baby Bakery: Delicious, locally made sweets!
- Mayfair Mall: Visit Mayfair located in Tosa, for shopping, dining, and entertainment.
- Tosa Farmers Market: The Tosa Farmers Market is a local not-for-profit organization that carefully curates the best, freshest foods in the region.
- TosaFest: For over 30 years, TosaFest has brought the community together with food, music, and fun.
Frequently Asked Questions
As of the 2021 census, the population of Wauwatosa is approximately 47,700 people.
Some popular attractions in Wauwatosa include the Milwaukee County Zoo which is great for small families, the Village of Wauwatosa shopping district, which is a nice up-scale retail space, and Webster Park which features an amazing outdoor play area. There are also many other parks, festivals, and outdoor recreational areas in the city.
Wauwatosa has several excellent public schools, including Wauwatosa East High School and Wauwatosa West High School. There are also several private schools in the area.
Wauwatosa has a variety of housing options, including single-family homes, apartments, and condos.